Sunday, January 18, 2009

The Beginning of an Online Adventure!

First class of my computer education class was an experience not soon to be forgotten. It was definetly a new experience for me! I was pretty nervous sitting with the window open watching the timer tick away. I had no idea what to expect, but once things started to get rolling i got used to it! I didn't have a mic which was a bummer, but i will definetly have one next class. Not going to lie, there were times when i had no idea what people were talking about and i tried my best to follow along. It's just a completly different way of thinking and learning for me, but i will get used to it.
I was sick that day and missed my morning class, so it was quite nice to stay in my sweats all day and plop myslef in front on the computer for class! I am looking forward to not leaving my house for class. Although it was annoying when my cat would jump up onto the desk and sit infront of the computer screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment