This semester I am acting as a student mentor to Mrs. Clark Evans. This is a Get-To-Know-Me-Blog for her and her students to check out so they have some idea who they are dealing with!
My name is Danielle Bauche, and I am first year student at the University of Regina in Saskatchewan. I am in the Arts Education program majoring in Visual Arts. I absolutly love the program and am having so much fun in this first year!
I am 18 years old and am fresh out of highschool. This is the first year living away from my mommy and daddy, but its not too bad because I am living with my sister and her husband in Regina.
I don't really know what to say about myself, so if there are any questions about ANYTHING about me I would gladly answer them in a new blog post. But until then here are ten very random facts about myself.
1. I started judo when i was about four and this is the first year I am not in it.
2. I come from a family of seven. I have two older brothers, an older sister, and a younger brother.
3. My favorite color is yellow!
4. My birthday is June 13th.
5. I come from a family of successful artists and musicians, and i stive to be even half as good as them!
6.I have been outside outside of Canada
7. My last name is pronounce boh-sh, and I have heard millions of attempted pronunciations.
8. My favorite subjects in highschool were Art, Phys. Ed., and Physics. My least favorite was Chemistry and Social Studies.
9. I am a very outgoing person and love to have fun! Boring is not in my vocabulary!
10. I abosultly LOVE icedtea and I eat ketchup with nearly everything!
Here are some photos of me
-on the plane headed to vancouver
-in vancouver on the beach doing a cartwheel
-my most recent drawing (its from the notebook movie cover)